What Sellers Need to Know
Getting the most for your home or property means doing more than putting a “For Sale” sign out front. In a competitive market where new homes for sale are added daily, your listing needs to be widely promoted. Sometimes the right buyer is waiting out of state or in another country. To ensure your home gets noticed and sells without a hitch for full market value, work with a real estate agent.
Why use a REALTOR®?
Some licensed real estate agents earn an additional REALTOR® designation, which is held by only a small percentage of real estate agents. A REALTOR® has advanced training and an oath to uphold the highest ethical standards in the industry. This is what sets REALTORS® apart as TOP real estate professionals.
Home Selling Process: Why do you need a REALTOR®?
The home selling process is complex. With the help of an experienced real estate agent, we can help you sell your home for top dollar with the right terms. As real estate professionals, we offer the following:
- FREE Comparative Market Analysis
- Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
- Prepare Home for Sale
- Downsize, unclutter and clean.
- Staging — Present the home in the very best light.
- Recommend Trusted Companies — We advise on vendors for cleaning, repairs, consignment, estate sales, charity donations and more.
- Provide a Full-Scale Marketing Plan — Maximize exposure for the ideal sale.
- MLS Exposure
- Photography — Videography as required.
- Online Posting — Listing will be on 70+ Real Estate websites.
- Social Media
- Print Ads — Newspapers, Magazines, Flyers
- Brochures and Flyers
- Just-listed Invitations
- Open Houses
- Broker-to-Broker Home Tours
- Handle All Details, Documentation and Deadlines
- On-site Presence — We’re there for all inspections, appraisals and repairs
- Negotiation of Offers — Our focus is to obtain the best price and terms.
- Closing — We’ll be there for you!
When it’s time to sell, get the value you deserve.
A well-priced home will often generate competing offers and drive up the final sale value. In marketing your home, we develop a listing that emphasizes your home’s unique and sellable aspects.
We will help stage your home so that it appeals to today’s buyers.
Your home will be placed in front of thousands of buyers, placing it on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), new listings sheets real estate publications. In addition, I will make your listing highly visible online — on our website, multiple other Websites and on social media. Our network of real estate colleagues and buyers worldwide will have the opportunity to check out your listing.
Are you a do-it-yourselfer? Need some advice?
Marketing your home can be time consuming and difficult. Advertising in the media is often expensive, and many buyers are reluctant to consider homes listed For Sale by Owner, known as FSBOs. For Sale-By-Owner (FSBO) generally take way longer to sell. If time is money, it may actually cost you more. We can take the stress out of selling your home.
Reluctant to use a real estate professional? Let us stage your home so at least you have the best opportunity to go it alone. If it doesn’t work, you will already have a solid relationship with a REALTOR(R) you trust. Plus, when you get offers, we will negotiate on your behalf, reducing stress while securing the best price and most favorable closing terms.