Senior transitions – just the thought of moving is overwhelming…
When an older adult considers or is urged by family members to leave a long-term home and enter into community living — or when they consider downsizing — the experience can be difficult. Often the family wants to help but is busy or out of town.
Besides needing to know what to do, the challenging part is getting it all done.
That’s where Parallel 26 and Naples Home Advantage can help.
Comprehensive Home Transition Services
Home Listing and Sale Preparation
- FREE Market Analysis. Review comparables of recently sold properties to determine optimum pricing.
- MLS Listing
- Stage the Home. Prepare the home for sale. Downsize and declutter.
- Maximize home features that sell.
- Recommend Trusted Companies. We can help arrange for estate sales, consignment, repairs, cleaning and charity donations.
- Full-Scale Marketing – Your home will receive maximum exposure.
- Photography – Videography as required.
- Print Ads, Signage, Brochures and Flyers
- Online Advertising – Listing on 70+ real estate websites, social
- media and online advertising
- Just-listed Invitations
- Open Houses
- Broker-to-Broker Home Tours
- On-site Presence – We’re there for all inspections, appraisals and repairs.
- Offer Negotiations – Our focus is to obtain the best price for your home.
- Closing – We’ll be there for you!
Planning for the New Residence
- For Those Not Yet Moved – Assist with downsizing, moving and other arrangements as needed.
- Furniture Layout – We will arrange your furniture to fit your new home floor plan.
- Set Up the New Living Arrangement – Favorite furniture and treasured belongings will be placed in the new residence. This includes arrangement of furniture, closets, cupboards and drawer organization; picture hanging; and beds made — all the comforts of home!
- Seniors who have decided the time is right to move into community living, a smaller residence or a family setting.
- Family members who are assisting loved ones to transition to new living arrangements.
- Adult children who need to sell the home of a loved who has passed.
- Busy professionals who want to assist — but live out-of-town, lack the time, or prefer not to — move a loved one and sell their home.
- Loved ones moving to Naples.
About Krisandra Panting, PA – RN, MBA, REALTOR®
Principal — Parallel 26 LLC & Naples Home Advantage
Krisandra Panting is a full-time licensed real estate agent, professional home stager, and geriatric, home healthcare nurse and author. Krisandra’s get-it-done knowledge and experience make downsizing, moving and selling your home easy. Her leadership of both companies ensures quality, respectful services that older adults so richly deserve.
It is our privilege to serve seniors and their loved ones.
Let us help you downsize to an assisted living, memory care or skilled nursing residence. We can help declutter, stage and list your loved one’s home so it sells for its maximum value.
Parallel 26 and Naples Home Advantage work together to coordinate the many details, documents and deadlines with total integrity so you are able to focus on your loved one.
It’s comforting to know we are on-site for all inspections, appraisals, donation pickups and repairs. We work closely with residents, families, facilities, community directors, attorneys and executors as needed.
If a family or loved one is relocating to Naples, we can help with that as well. We make the entire transition to a new residence easy on families.
Contact us now or call us now! 239.703.9412